Friday, November 7, 2008

Let there be Music

I know this isn't really news worthy but I put music on my blog. Yeah me. I'm pretty proud of myself for figuring it out on my own. And I've been having fun all day trying to think of songs to add. I thought I had such wide reaching taste in music but as I was adding them I realized they don't really sound all that different. The lines for genres of music are so fuzzy. I mean if you didn't know a song was country and you heard it for the first time totally out of context you probably wouldn't be able to tell.

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Andrea Frederick said...

love your music. i use my music for background noise all the time, so now i can use yours when i'm sick of mine. you should make your "thanks for reading" a signature. i think you can click on my signature and it will take you to the website to do it. hope you had a great weekend!