Thursday, January 19, 2012

Keeping Warm

Well, it's finally cold here. Perhaps the best thing about that is it's a good time to breakout all my hand knits. I made this great little keyhole scarf for Ellie. She didn't like it at first but I think it's grown on her.
She looks cute anyway. I noticed Levi's scarf is getting to small. I've put a new one for him on my mental to knit list. I'm hoping to finish it by next winter.
I made these cute slippers for my boss for Christmas. They look funny, not on feed, but are too small for me to model. It may have been awkward if I'd asked her if I could take a picture of them on her feet. So, you'll have to use your imagination as to how they look on. The picture is linked to the pattern. I modified it a little, but just out of laziness and personal preference. It's a great pattern.
Next I'm trying to finish a pillow for Ellie. It's never ending for some reason. I swear the damn pillow is growing. I can't wait to get it done so I can move on to something else. My crafters ADD is acting up.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Shonya said...

Love the scarf on your adorable model! :)