Monday, November 7, 2011

Craft Time

Clothes Line
I got this great idea from Shonya (Thank You). You can see it on her blog: here. I just love it, fine motor, imagination, chore practice..... So fun. I had to giggle when I proposed this idea to Levi and he said, "We're pretending the dryer is broken."

He hung them, washed them and hung them again. Ellie loved them too, her job is apparently to hold them up to be pinned.
Button Fishing
I also made another quite book page. (Which hasn't actually made it into the quiet book yet) I got this fantastic idea here. This website is full of great quiet book pages. I'm so glad/thankful/blessed that there are wonderful creative people sharing all there wonderful creative ideas via their blogs.
(Stupid blogger...this picture was turned the right way and it rotated it for no apparent reason.) Anyway, button fishing was a big success at our house. Levi likes to pretend that the fish are swimming away and he has to catch them really fast by buttoning them on to the water(red felt).
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

VERY CUTE. I want to do the clothesline bag, too!

Shonya said...

Yay! Glad it was a hit at your house too! Love the quiet books ideas, too. . .