Monday, October 10, 2011

It Pays to Have Crafty Friends!

Having crafty friends pays dividends.
  • They are a wealth of knowledge when you want to do crafty things
  • They always have awesomely random supplies on hand. (Seriously if I need a 2x4, burlap, hot glue sticks, bouncing glitter, Epsom salt, thumb tacks..... I know exactly who to call)
  • Their houses hold inspiration in every room
  • They never think you're crazy when they call and find you cutting fabric into 6" stripes at 11 pm
  • And the best reason of all is that they randomly gift you with their beautiful creations!
Andrea is awesome!! Thank you, made my day when you gave it to me and again when we hung it up Sat.
Thanks for reading.

2 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

Awwwww...you're so kind. I loved making it for you and since I never gave you a true birthday gift, you can expect various crafting projects throughout the year:) I'm glad it brightened your day!

Shonya said...

:) Random "just because I thought of you" gifts are my favorite kind!