Monday, January 19, 2009

Austrailian Open

Today is the first day of the Australian Open. I look forward to this all off season. I know it might sound strange but Steve and I love watching tennis together. I never cared about tennis before we got married now I'm totally addicted. It's the sport I get into the most.

Andy Roddick (he and James Blake are the great American hope.)

Novak Djokovic (He's last year champion and my favorite, because I think he looks like Steve. It's the hair I think. Oh, you don't think they look alike, well who asked you.)
It's not all about the eye candy. (All though that ain't bad either. Believe me I kept to very tame photo's if you google any of these guys you will get several shirtless photos, that I felt were a little inappropriate for my blog. ) I happen to think that the men's side has more talent right now but I don't want to be prejudice towards the ladies so:

Ana Ivanovic (One of the top seeded women. Even at my most flexible I couldn't have done this while running.)

I probably haven't convinced anyone but If I did check out there link below. It's very fun to watch and it's great motivation to workout.

Have a great Monday.

Thanks for reading.

5 comments:

Angie said...

And it is a hard sport to play too! Jamie and I thought we would give it a try at the resort we stayed at on our honeymoon. The Mexican's were watching and laughing at us.

Corin said...

Steve is really good at tennis. When we play I make him play left handed to make it more even. He still kicks my butt, it's embarrasing.

Corin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Finding Joy in the Journey said...

I always thought tennis looked fun, but you know in Schuyler Co. there's just not much opportunity to play!

Bree Shaw said...

i think you should all try the WII tennis. i bet bronson could kick all of your butts:) it is fun!