Tuesday, December 30, 2008

You May Have Noticed...

You May Have Noticed that I still have Christmas music on my play list. I Just wanted everyone to know that I'm planning to leave it there. Sure I took off some of the more Christmasy Songs, "The Christmas Song", "Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas", "Home for the Holidays", "White Christmas",... (You get the idea) But I have decided to leave some of the more spiritual songs that I just like. "O Come All Ye Faithful", "Holly Night", "What Child is This"... I'm even planning to add "Mary Did You Know" today. I don't see any reason why I should only be allowed to enjoy these songs for one month a year. They are very good songs and they don't even reference Christmas, not really. So, I just thought I would let you know that I haven't just forgotten to take them off. I know come July some of you would have been like Okay already Corin Christmas is over. Have a great Tuesday.
Thanks for reading.

No comments: