Monday, October 20, 2008

The Great Binkie Caper

Over the weekend we managed to lose three of the four binkies that Levi has left. I threw away all but 4 of his binkies in preperation for getting rid of the binky. I was planning to get rid of the last one around Christmas, but it looks like it's going to be a lot sooner then that because they are disappearing. I'm not buying new ones now, so if we lose this one that's just going to have to be it. That's not the part that bothers me, its that I can't find them. It's driving me crazy that I can't find the three missing binkies. I know they have to be in the house somewhere. I have looked in every conceivable nook and crany and they are no where to be found. I relize this is not that big of a deal and I should just let it go, but I can't. I'm obssessed with where they could be, I've racked my brain and I just can't figure it out. If I don't find them soon my last little shread of sanity is going to leave me. Wish me luck. If you need me I'll be crawling around my house on my hands and knees hunting binkies.

3 comments:

Bree Shaw said...

did you look in the trash? since levi is walking now the trash is a great place to look. i took bronson's pacifier away from him by the sign. it worked like a charm. but you might not have a choice in doing it that way:) good luck crawling around looking for the binkie:)

Finding Joy in the Journey said...

levi probably hid them b/c he knows you are preparing to take them away...when you get rid of the last one then he'll know exactly where he stashed them & the joke will be all on mom!

Andrea Frederick said...

i found one a LONG time after Colby was done with them. i think strange little dust bunnies want them to join their hidey holes.