Friday, October 21, 2011

Little Red Booties

I made these cute booties for one of the Bunco girls' (who I'm pretty sure doesn't read my blog) baby shower. I really like them. If I'm completely honest, I like them a whole lot better in these pictures then I do in person. (Sunshine and fresh white paint really dresses them up.)
They are cute though and relatively easy. The pattern can be found for free here. I say relatively easy because they happen to require some of my weaker knitting skills: picking up stitches and weaving in ends.
I love that they aren't girlie at all. It is so hard to find knitting pattern that don't look just a little bit girlie. They don't scream masculine either, I just think they are perfectly unisex.
I have two more baby projects and then hopefully I can knit for adults for awhile.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like! I'd love to try them...but for the picking up stitches bit...