Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween Rag Wreath

I finally found a couple of evenings of free time to make something crafty and this is what I came up with. It's a Halloween rag wreath and I love it. Tying the rags on to the wreath form was more time consuming then I anticipated, but it was still a really quick, easy project.
It's pretty easy and self explanatory, but in the interest of giving credit where credit is due Here is the tutorial. The only tip I have is that if you make a small cut in the fabric where you want your cut to be you can just rip it the rest of the way and it will go in a straight line. Maybe everyone else already knew that, but I was pretty excited when I learned it. Saved me a LOT of cutting.
Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Andrea Frederick said...

I love it! I'm so glad you found time to be crafty and also am glad you found a hint:) I can't get some fabric to rip though.

Shonya said...

Super cute! And you know I"m not the fabric type, so your tip was new to me! :)

Amy said...

I love it too! However, I'm one of those decorators that if I hang something up for one holiday, I usually don't get around to taking it down 'til the next 2-3 holidays, so I would probably never make one for myself. No joke, my Christmas stuff came down like late March this year. Horrible, I know!