Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Jump

This is Ellie's favorite book. I wish you all could see how incredibly cute she is carrying it around saying "dump, dump, dump!" Begging, no insisting, that you stop whatever you are doing and read it to her.

We got a little paperback of this book from Steve's parents and I think they got it and 5 other books free by sending in cereal box tops or something. It's already so battered from too much love. One of the pages is ripped, the cover has been taped back together.... It's a sad state of affairs. I don't think the book will last past their childhood so I wanted to memorialize it here so I won't forget how much joy this little book brought to my kids, especially Ellie.
Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Shonya said...

LOVE it! Isn't it so rewarding when our kiddos love books??? And I can't believe she is saying "dump, dump" for her jump book--it's NOT POSSIBLE for her to be so big!!